Bronco in Norway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lotus

Reaction score
Hi! :)>-

My name is Bjørnar and im from Norway.

Bought myself a 1989 Ford Bronco XLT. I think everything is stock exept sidepipe, the rims and tires. This is not a popular car in this country. Maybe only 50 broncos found their way over here. This dosn't make it easy to get parts..... My car runs on LPG as well as petrol. It comes handy when the gas prices here is over 2 dollars per litre. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

001-1.jpg

5.0 Ford engine V8

3speed aut. transmition (with overdrive)

003.jpg

002.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
L

Lotus

Reaction score
Welcome, Bjornar,

Nice truck.....It looks like it has no rust! Do you know how long it has been in Norway, or anywhere in Europe?
Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No minimal with rust. Just some on the tailgate. It has been repainted once in its lifetime i can tell. It has been in Norway since 89. So i think it was imported brand new.

Bronc76

Reaction score
Welcome and nice ride.

In the future if you can't find parts if something comes up, consider looking up Broncograveyard, LMCtruck, or Nationalpartsdepot.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo Bjørnar,

WELCOME!

Also for companies that ship Bronco parts;

as Bronc76 advised;

Jeff's Broncograveyard

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

National Parts Depot

LMC Truck

Rockauto

http://www.robertsonautosalvage.com/

Since 1969 we have been supplying local businesses quality used automotive parts. We are happy to introduce our secure online inventory ready to be shipped virtually any where in the world. For international orders and freight quotes, please call for rates.

If you do not find your part or if you have questions, please call our sales staff for assistance. Many parts come with a lifetime warranty if purchased through our website. Please refer to the 'Resources' link below for details. Get started now! Just click 'Find your used part' or visit our eBay store

http://www.autoparts...m/lp/bongo.html

We have partnered with Bongo International to provide shipping outside of the United States to anywhere in the world! All you need to do is create a US based address through Bongo International and enter that US address on our checkout page and your order will be delivered to your international address!

I buy my Ford MotorCraft & Genuine Parts through Ford dealers via Amazon.com; saved much $

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23