Matching interior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrickfromfl

Reaction score
I want to replace my door panels and dash in my truck. I live in the same town as National Parts Depot, and they can't match the blue interior of my 86 Bronco XLT. I have checked several sources for replacements, and the blues are either way too light or too dark. I am wondering if I might have a special ordered interior.

Is there someplace that I can research the VIN number and find the name of the colors or codes for the interior doors/dash/trim panels?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
OP
I

itsrickfromfl

Reaction score
yo!Did NPD see the interior? If so, did the person consider effects of UV rays over years that have discolored the trim? It usually lightens.

Get orig color from Ford; Build Sheet Information Phone Number, Ford, 1-800-392-3673

they will send you a :

Build Sheet Information Request Form; Fords build sheet reply letter w/original build date, optional equipt., axle ratio, paint color, etc Source: by equivalent (Beetlejuice) at SuperMotors.net

GL!
NPD did see the interior. The roof, side panels, dash and doors are a consistent color. I called Ford, and they are sending me the build information. What a great resource! Thanks so much for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula