interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wobbly-pop

Reaction score
my thoughts on bronco reproduction interior. not good. i ordered new dash pad ,carpet , door panels,arm rests. for my 79 bronco from lmc. bought stuff from them before. carpet is one color blue ,dash another color blue ,door panel another coler blue and my console yet another color blue. i ordered stock vinal and cloth seat kit like origional but everything is like a smogasbort of colors. i will have to paint everything to get a little color co-ordination going on. defeats the purpose of ordering colored panels.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Pop,
Sorry to hear about this! Hope you can get the colors uniform. Local automotive paint supply store should be able to guide you through a plan.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
my thoughts on bronco reproduction interior. not good. i ordered new dash pad ,carpet , door panels,arm rests. for my 79 bronco from lmc. bought stuff from them before. carpet is one color blue ,dash another color blue ,door panel another coler blue and my console yet another color blue. i ordered stock vinal and cloth seat kit like origional but everything is like a smogasbort of colors. i will have to paint everything to get a little color co-ordination going on. defeats the purpose of ordering colored panels.
Sorry to hear that. I also painted my vinly and plastic parts. Went buy instructions and had the paint start coming off real quick. I,d contact them and see about getting a refund and contact other companys and talk to them and ask plenty of questions. Good luck.

chrlsful

Reaction score
"...contact them and see about..." the correctness of ur order. Show records to see if the colors were supposed to match. All ways know just what it is U R buying to assure your expectations are in line w/what shows up.

We are the ones to suffer, every time as THEY get what they want (our $) but we must assure we R getting what we want. Not a fair playing field so 1 we must make so. I have sent them back the very wording on their own adverts to get my satisfaction upon occasion. I belabor every point as my $ is quite hard earned (woods wrk) I know they thirst after it, AND I want what I want for it !

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I ordered a dash PAD and when I got it. It was a dash COVER. I contacted them and explained what I ordered and what I got. They told me no problem.Mail it back and they would refund my money. That,s been about 5 years ago and I still have,nt received my money. Now Hewig from Californis is a complet different story.They sale really good products and stand behind what they sale. They even gave me bushing and the clamps for my other bronco.Didn,t even charge me for the parts and they paid for the postage because I was a good customers. I highly recomend them..Stay away from JUST DASH,S of California.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I ordered a dash PAD and when I got it. It was a dash COVER. I contacted them and explained what I ordered and what I got. They told me no problem.Mail it back and they would refund my money. That,s been about 5 years ago and I still have,nt received my money. Now Hewig from Californis is a complet different story.They sale really good products and stand behind what they sale. They even gave me bushing and the clamps for my other bronco.Didn,t even charge me for the parts and they paid for the postage because I was a good customers. I highly recomend them..Stay away from JUST DASH,S of California.
HELWIG IS A GOOD company to deal with.