Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
Just a question right now... but several people have mentioned that it might be easier to get a new wiring harness than chasing down all the little problems with my Bronco's electrical problems

Where do I get a harness and what do I look for? How hard are they to install? How do I get one that I know has all right wires for my truck? Do they include the in dash wiring?

I've got lots of questions... :huh:

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
There's a few post on "wiring harness" ( be sure to use the " marks when searching) in the forums. You can get a complete new harness for a Ford truck/ Bronco for about $500 from Painless Wiring or Ron Francis Wireworks, or look on ebay for a universal harness for about $200. You'll need a wiring diagram for your year model, wither from the haynes or Chilton's repair manual. A general manual on electrical automotive wiring and parts has been really helpful to me as well. You might also consider just replacing a section of your Bronco's wiring, such as the engine bay, if that's mostly where your problems are. The factory gauges use a printed circuit instead of hard wires. It's often easier to use an aftermarket pod with new wiring to new gauges. JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23