Why Is Gas So High?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wliebhard

Reaction score
:mad: Just thought I'd get some of your opinions on this: Why is gas so friggin' high?!!! OPEC, supply, GREED $-) ? It seems like if OPEC produces too much, gas goes up, if they cut production, gas goes up!!! What gives, is it a conspiracy :-& #036; ? I think it's just plain greed, and the gas companies should just go ahead and say so. They should just say: :-B ....mmmm we just want that new rolex or yacht... OR WHAT EVER it might be!!! ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!! :((

404PageNotFound

Reaction score
because OPEC and everyone knows that americans are co-dependant on their vehicles and gas

44.75 @ 1.92 a gallon

jeebus

404PageNotFound

Reaction score
OUCH! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />I hope you don't let it get below 1/2 tank!

And I hope you are one of the few that get between 10 & 15 MPG!
i'm not sure, i'm thinking 9 city 13 highway, just got a fresh full tune up, we'll find out how she runs.

and i dont give a crap about mileage, i love the truck...

if i wanted to i'd drive my 28 city 36 highway Honda CRX

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Donk

Reaction score
I have the 300 CID 6 and it gives me 17 or 18 MPG. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gas is much more expensive in Europe, I have been hearing the experts say the gas has been too cheap in the US. I don't agree personally.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula