Where's The Fiberglass!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trains11tjc

Reaction score
Does anyone know where fiberglass parts like doors and possibly tops are for ford broncos? It's really tricky finding this stuff and im sick of rust.

Bandit

BANDIT
Reaction score
That guy from Austra <)
cowboy.gif
lia,I think it called Terra?something,is making supposedly great quality fiberglass complete badies and such.I believe those are the ones Jeffs and Wild Horses are now selling.I think they are based in Cal.

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
yea well i looked at both of those they have most the stuff i want but what im really really lookin for is some doors in fiberglass. they have i think the bottom half of the door on terracomp.us but i want the window and everything. what im looking for is a complete fiberglass body so i dont have to ***** with rust anymore. any suggestions?

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
yea i went to that one a couple days ago. surprisingly they have doors so i'll probably be getting my doors there. But god those body tubs are horribly expensive so im probably not getting a tub. I think it was like 3600 just for floorboards and back fenders can ya talk about pricey i could recondition my body and spend a whole lot less.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23