Wheel color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Melmac39

Reaction score
I found a local power coat shop that is going to sandblast the original wheels and spare for me and paint them. My question is, will the white for the wheels be the same color code for truck? I just don’t want a ***** looking wheel after taking the time and spending the money. Thanks everyone
In the picture, they are the aftermarket ones but I have the originals as well which is what I’m having painted. They’re in awesome shape.

Attachments

• D94AD8FC-09FE-41DB-830C-E149FB354E4A.jpeg
    D94AD8FC-09FE-41DB-830C-E149FB354E4A.jpeg
    613.8 KB · Views: 5

Ric330

Reaction score
I bought a two tone blue 78 with the spoke wheels brand new. Same colors as the one in your picture but not the Victoria two-tone...just the basic. The wheels were the same color as the white in the middle.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
I think what you are asking is what color they are supposed to be from factory?

back then Ford didn't use a bright white like the newer oxford white. Which is closer to a white white seen on many aftermarket wheels.

Factory would have used the same white listed on the truck. It was probably wimbledon white I think. It had a yellow tint to it. Definately off white.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane