Whats Happenin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lukeyboy60

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Lucas and I am from Cottonport, LA. I have just recently bought a '69 bronco and plan to use it to hunt. I was tired of getting stuck in the mud with my everyday truck. Also, my father in law said that he had a EMB and that the broncos were the way to do it. I am enjoying it and plan to fix it up a little. The only major problem is the absence of doors and a roof. The engine and drive train are in excellent condition but the body has a good bit of rust. It will serve the purpose though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone...you picked the right off-road vehicle! Bronco's Rock! Dont go straight and get a hard top you might want to consider a soft top. Be sure to setup a gallery and take some pics!

GTFord

Reaction score
www.broncograveyard has a lot of parts for early model broncos. I'm sure they'd have all the parts to fix the rusty places in your truck. He was right, broncos are the way to go.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! You can get the half doors or the cut outs from such places as JBG, James Duff, Wild Horses, etc. It will be hard to find original replacements. THe Early Bronco (EB) is a super trail rig, and beats a Jeep for a hunting rig!!! Hope we can be of help with any problems you may have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls