what to do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darknite

Reaction score
hi everyone on my second bronco and i am conflicted. i am on my second bronco and its a red 95 5.8 xlt sport with 139xxx miles on the clock. she runs and has a fair share of rust(more than i would like) and with work i just dont have the time for her. it pains me to see her sit but i do start her once a week. i actually had it for sale but just could not sell it. now im moving to florida and i have to make a decision keep or sell?

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
You said it is your second bronco, did you regret selling the first one? Is that why there is a second?

I had multiple vehicles and I am so happy to be down to just one or two projects to work on because the work never ends unless you sell it.

Hard decision. Setimental reasons to keep it? It will never be cheaper than fixing what you have if you decide you want another one someday.

paul rondelli

Reaction score
This is a hard one. I would not bring a Penn salt truck down to Florida .... you should be able to find a salt free one down there with a lot less rust. However the prices for these Broncos are getting a little crazy.

I would sell the Bronco up in Penn ... then use the funds to buy one in Florida ASAP. If you wait a few years ... then the Florida Broncos will going for 15,000.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke