What I have gained with the garage door open cutting and grinding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
I have been cutting and grinding on the old bronco at no help, but the local hunter came over(he saw the bow shooting in the back yard) and told me info,d14 hunt zone thats cool he hunts where I and my boy would like too hunt I told him I have seen him many times in the woods(and the trails), the younger 18 through 25 kids two wheellers come over and ask about trails they can master( and I get out the maps and such and tell then websites), and I get a little pay too me welding here and there minor stuff, But I get lots of new friends, have too shooo them outta the garage sometimes hahah. But I like the young kids that like too learn, welding, cutting and grinding, I make them grind on my rig,hahaha, before they do there rig.....

BBB

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronc76

Reaction score
Its great to see that the next generation has the interest in the car hobby field.

OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Its great to see that the next generation has the interest in the car hobby field.
I like too see the kids put down there xbox or whatever and wrench on there cars, last kid came over just too fill rubber band tires for proper wear(good for him he wants his tires too last), another came over and we changed a transmission mount, front wheel drive car, took 1/2 hour, I seem too be a big giver of time and unknown knowledge, but when I was 18 I am sure I just grabbed help when I could get it, so now I give back a little. At least they are in my garage for a small time and not smokin crack!!!! Hey I get too lecture them about proper maintenance too.

BBB( or as I am know calling the bronco) the big blue donkey! Yea ha Small and compact and walks for days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23