trails/spots around ny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilystbronco

Reaction score
were are some trails around long island ny or near the city? there is not many places for me to go where i am so i was wondering if anyone knows any good spots.

LOSTinthewoods

Reaction score
Exit 70 on 495 head south just past the 7-11 ,there will be a turning lane on your left ,make a left that will bring you to hot water street go in there and have fun. I ve been going there for years never been bothered. Were on the island are you located?

LOSTinthewoods

Reaction score
im in port jefferson.Yea its pretty big there everytime i go i find a new trail.I know about a couple more but that is the easiest one to get to if you dont know the east end.Its probobly the biggest also.It starts as a paper street then lots of off shooting fire and hunting trails.Go check it out.Never go at night though you will get lost for hours .Its almost a full page on the suffolk county hagstom map.

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
cool thanks a lot dude i might have to hit that place up some time in the future but i only have my permit so i cant really go there untill like next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula