suspenshion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brokenbronco666

Reaction score
is there a difference in the 2wd and 4wd suspenshion in a 1994 ranger

because i have a 2wd ranger that i want to turn into a pre runner.

skyjacker haz a 6'in kit for the 2wd nd a 8'in for a 4wd .if there is no difference i want to get the 8.in kit please help

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
While the rear axle and suspension are similar, the front end is very different between 2wd and 4wd. Since the 4wd has axle shafts that turn the wheels, lifting it is more complicated than a 2wd. 8" of lift if very extreme for either one, as that much lift will really affect the steering.

Look for a website called "Fabri-Tech" (not Fab-Tech), they have some of the best 2wd pre-runner kits.

OP
OP
B

brokenbronco666

Reaction score
While the rear axle and suspension are similar, the front end is very different between 2wd and 4wd. Since the 4wd has axle shafts that turn the wheels, lifting it is more complicated than a 2wd. 8" of lift if very extreme for either one, as that much lift will really affect the steering.
Look for a website called "Fabri-Tech" (not Fab-Tech), they have some of the best 2wd pre-runner kits.

20351[/snapback]

thanx .you replied in like 2 minits that waz quick

OP
OP
B

brokenbronco666

Reaction score

20351[/snapback]

but will the 8in' kit fit in the 2wd ranger?????

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Hello unlike the full size trucks the ranger frames are different between the 2 and 4 wheel drive . The bronco 2,s are the same between the 2 and 4 but the rangers have a diffferent crossmember So I would say that the lift for the 4 wheel drive will not fit the 2 wd frame . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula