Sun Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncoheaven

Reaction score
I have been around and around the net looking for new sunvisors. Mine are all ratty and nasty and would like to replace them. Short of searching all the junk yards hoping to find them in the right color I can seem to locate anything. Does anybody know???

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Welcome to the Bronco Zone!
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

What color do you need them to be?

What year is your Bronco?

I assume you are talking about the cloth ones that are inside the truck.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Yes need to have more details but I have this to say abotu anything that you are ever looking for EBAY . The search window in the opening page will take anything your looking for and if it comes up with 0 check the box titles and descriptions and it will come up with something . Heres a set for 94 to 96 but i think they will fit 92 to 96 I also have a pair of blue ones outta a 92 . http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7932610990&rd=1 this is one set just keep looking on there and you will find what you want . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

broncoheaven

Reaction score
I have an 89 Bronco XLT and the ones I have and want are gray. I looked in the junk yard near my house and bought some out of an older ford truck but they didn't fit.

G

Guest_88pimpin

Are there any other vehicles that would fit? I'm gonna see if the spare ones from my Cougar will fit in my Bronco. I can recover them with vinyl, too. They're also mirrored and light up, so that'd be nicer, too. I'm also going to see about installing lights for the floor boards, and maybe do some other lighting upgrades in my truck.

(Can't sign in. Library internet sucks.)

G

Guest_motormayhem1

I added floor lights from a late 80's T bird and they work great, just wire them into the dome light wire under the door sill plate. I also took an overhead console out of a 99 Explorer (same grey color as my interior with all the wire harness, with a little grinding of the plastic to make it fit the roof line I now have the Compas and outside Temp. with added dome / reading lights. The whole interior is ablaze with lights now.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Hey, mind saying how you did that? I should be able to get some floor lights like that easily, since I have I guy I've bought plenty of stuff off of in St. Louis that has like 10 Cougars/Birds. If I remember how my Cougar ones installed, it should just be splicing some wire and putting in a grounding *****. If anyone else would like me to get ahold of him for you to get some lights like this, let me know. He's usually cheap. I bought a shifter off of him for like $12 shipped. Got a bumper cover from him for $15 on eBay and picked it up.

Oh, by the way, where are the wires for the dome lights and map lights? Underneath the carpet by the driver's door? My maplights haven't been working, so I've been wanting to fix them. I was wondering where the dome light was, too. Otherwise I could tap into the light for the rear interior light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23