summit mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avaldez87

Reaction score
hi evry one im new to this forum aswell as to broncos, ive always been a mustang guy, but recently had a change of heart.. the this is i bought some summit brand mufflers(budgeting, and i was womdering if anyone has had these before and how they sound) thanks

swampthing

Reaction score
i have heard they sound the same as turbo 2's from pepboys..if thats the case then they should sound fairly decent..put them on a race car me and a buddy built and it was real loud..real deep throaty sound...hope that helps

OP
OP
A

avaldez87

Reaction score
thanks!, yeah i also baought like this h pipe kit, and im going to attemped to run duals no cats so hopefully it sounds good and i can oull it off, do you konw of anyone who has that set up maybe could help me

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
I put a pair on my 78, but mine has a 429. Sounds pretty good, but within a year, I've noticed the engine's started blowing out the crimped seams. So I've decided to build my own flowmaster-style of mufflers, rather than spend another 40-120 bucks for a pair

OP
OP
A

avaldez87

Reaction score
I put a pair on my 78, but mine has a 429. Sounds pretty good, but within a year, I've noticed the engine's started blowing out the crimped seams. So I've decided to build my own flowmaster-style of mufflers, rather than spend another 40-120 bucks for a pair

nice! i thnk ima just get flows better too

OP
OP
A

avaldez87

Reaction score
thanks for all your help! the sound clip was a really helpful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members