stuck pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micah_86

Reaction score
I think we should have a small contest of people sending in their worst "stucks" and vote whoever wins gets a prize maybe a sticker? just an idea.

Micah

OP
OP
M

Micah_86

Reaction score
haha. Ok broncos pulling other P.O.S out lol. Any stuck pictures i think would be kinda fun to look at.

Micah

Bulldozer

Reaction score
You got no damn clue what your saying do you? :))

It's a bad idea [-X

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I'll have to dig up an old photo and scan it for kicks. I got stuck in a swamp in my old 78 K5 Blazer after this chick said an S10 went thrugh last week no problem. Next think I know I'm up to my doors in muddy swamp water (6" lift, 36" swapers locked F&R). Took two tow trucks to get it out. Had to sell her after that. Everything had mud on the insides. :-"

OP
OP
M

Micah_86

Reaction score
Ok cool thanks. I dont know what im talking about? what is there to know. I WAS ASKING FOR PICTURES OF PEOPLE WHO WERE STUCK OR PULLING PEOPLE OUT WHO WERE STUCK.... wow... :)) either post a picture or dont comment...

Micah

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
how the heck did he get stuck there? Looks like he can back up or go forwards? Bald tires maybe? Nice to see a Ford pulling out a Chev. Nice crack by the way! :-"

fourbybuilder

Reaction score
No front locker and if you look front tires are buried and the rear tires r packed up with hard clay and yea sorry bout the crack my lil girl told me I should just say no to crack DAD lol

kevin

Reaction score
I think we should have a small contest of people sending in their worst "stucks" and vote whoever wins gets a prize maybe a sticker? just an idea.

Micah

20583[/snapback]

[/quote

HERE IS A *** STUCK AGAISNT A TREE IT TOOK MY BIG BLOCK TO PULL IT OUT AFTER 3 TOYOTAS TRYED AND FAILED AS U WOULD EXPECT

000_0041.JPG

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score

Micah

20583[/snapback]

[/quote

HERE IS A *** STUCK AGAISNT A TREE IT TOOK MY BIG BLOCK TO PULL IT OUT AFTER 3 TOYOTAS TRYED AND FAILED AS U WOULD EXPECT

22903[/snapback]

I've seen a *** get buried (literally) at hatteras, nc on the beach a month ago. It was a brand new truck, and the sand was up to his windows. What happened was that there was a very wet patch of sand on the beach with waves coming up on the beach, and he decided to show off and drive over it, and slow down. Well, when he accelerated, the wheels lost traction and he was stuck.... and the ******* kept spinning tires until he was buried.... stupid eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23