Stock Guage Faces On 90-91 Same As 88-89?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Alright. The guy that's making the guage faces for me is wanting to know if the 90-91 guage cluster is like the one I have in my Bronco. The newer one has the LCD panel where my shift-position selector is. They look to be the same size, but I wanted to know if anyone could back that up. If so, he'll get that and start making guages. If not, he'll have to keep looking for a cluster. My boss has a 92, and his is the odometer, but I don't know why this one would have 2 regular odometers, along with the trip odometer.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

GTFord

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that they are the same size.. I had a cluster from a 91 and i compared them.. if not exactly perfect.. then very very close. Hope this helps

OP
OP
88pimpin

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully the guy will get them made soon. I haven't checked in with him b/c I haven't been able to afford them lately. I'll try and get ahold of him as soon as I get my computer hooked up to the internet. I moved it up to school and set it all up, so now we just have to get the internet. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Soon, hopefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23