Stang

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BroncoNut185

BroncoNut185

Reaction score
Yeah i love the body kit he put on it, the exhaust is sick too, duals on both sides that come out under each door, its sooooooo loud, that things hauls balls man, i guess he got it all put on while he was in iraq about 6 months ago.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Good for him. About the only "good" thing about being in this worthless country is that when you get home, you have a *** of cash to work on your toys. I've got big plans for my own ride when I get home.

trailmule

Reaction score
That looks good man. I like the new mustangs, although I am partial to the newer Lightnings. One day I am going to have one of those trucks. One day.

OP
OP
BroncoNut185

BroncoNut185

Reaction score
Yeah that thing has had some serious money put into it haha, but yeah i think i might be able to get him to do a video, ALL i can say is that thing is the meanest sounding mustang ive heard in my life and shit i wish the thing was mine, i told him id trade my sister and my bronco for it hahaha. He was like when your sister gets back from Iraq im tellin her that, cause i like my mustang ahha.

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
Brad if you look at the interior pic you can see that there is a clutch pedal. So there are still some intelligent people that won't buy a sports car with an automatic. Thank heavan's for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23