Spare tire cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barlowe

Reaction score
As stated before, I just purchased a 1994 Eddie Bauer Edition Bronco. I was wondering where I might be able to find a new spare tire cover. The one I have on now is the origional tan one with Eddie Bauer on it. I don't really care about Eddie Bauer being on it but I do require that the new on be tan (the Bronco is burgandy with tan trim).

Also, I would like to have 'Ford' or either "bronco' on it but that is not a requirement. But, being tan is (although it looks as if I may have to settle for black :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

Anyone know where I could get one? I have searched the net for the past 2 hours and have come up with only one that is used and not in great condition.

Thanks a lot for any help!

steve

Bradt

Reaction score
did you try ebay? If you're just looking for generic tan maybe an RV supply house could have something.

brad

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

barlowe

Reaction score
did you try ebay?  If you're just looking for generic tan maybe an RV supply house could have something.
brad

19634[/snapback]

i tried e-bay. didnt see anything that looked good.

ty

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK