South Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cocobum

Reaction score
Hey, ive just gotten my bronco and just starting to get into 4wheeling. I can't find many trails around here and was wandering if anyone knew of any.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey, ive just gotten my bronco and just starting to get into 4wheeling.  I can't find many trails around here and was wandering if anyone knew of any.
Thanks

30077[/snapback]

could go wheelin through the everglades. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just kiddin. i dont know of any, im up in minnesota and i unfortunatley leave near the city of minneapolis. no muudin for a few miles. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Emerson

Reaction score
I know of a few near Lehigh Acres/Ft. Myer area. Thats where I'm at

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
Well gosh thanks but that just completely doesn't help me at all <grin> How about something on the OTHER side of Okeechobee ?
theres a place in hobe sound but if ur not lifted a good size with mud tires forget it i went threw a hole and the water came up over my hood and up to my wind sheild

so if ur lifted like 6'' with 35 or bigger u might be ok

other then that theres isnt jakc **** around here...

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Well I'm still liking the price on that 6" kit you spotted so I'm thinking we need to score us some used 35's and spend a wk helping each other put in lift kits. Grab us some chains, come-alongs & tow straps and go break some parts.

I've been eyeing an access trail for high-tension lines that I spot everytime I run up 95 to Port St.Luce, looks like an inviting spot to play around (saw an HD wrecker there pulling out a Blazer a couple weeks back) and I've always had pretty good luck on those power-line access trails. Hate to tackle these things without a wingman. I got the tranny jack out there under the Xfer case right now, just been waiting for this ridiculous cold front to pass before I can swap in the new AOD, when I moved down I *swore* that I was done working outside in anything less than 60* weather.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph