Some Type Of Jamboree For Us (broncozone) Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micah_86

Reaction score
I think we should have four big jamborees! north east south and west! That way if some people go and get a bitter taste for it they wont have to drive 100's of miles for a bitter experience! I live in Texas... any other southerners wanna get together that would be awesome! BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE BRONCO JAMBOREE!

Micah <)
cowboy.gif

OP
OP
walterm

walterm

Reaction score
the ORV Park is willing to discount our admission as a club event. it should be around $10. per suv. (with 4 people). per day. it's worth it. granted this is being held in the south, if this goes right, maybe we can get one elsewhere going. I need to know who's going or not, we're getting sponsers such as interco (superswamper) and ford (hopefully) still trying. many people read this, but does not comment. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks.

OP
OP
walterm

walterm

Reaction score
there are going to be rules that must be followed, shadow D and myself will be posting them soon. if anyone has any comments or questions please contact me at [email protected] or message me or shadow_D here.

britheflyersguy

Reaction score
jeep people have them, why can't we? I think a weekend jamboree would be a great way for members to meet face to face and escape from every day life. we all share one thing, broncos. make it open to any broncozone member and maybe some spectators. who knows, maybe this could become some kind of anual event. I'm game for it. we could even have it in verious places. anyone with ideas- place you comments. thank you.
12977[/snapback]

That is a great idea we should do a poll to find out where the majority of BroncoZone members are from and find a good place somewhere near them. As for me I live in South Jersey.

nhscm

Reaction score
I'm up for it. I live not far from atlanta so I could go to anything in the southeast before August. I'm 17 so school starts in early August <_<

79highrider

Reaction score
just an idea.....since we all have broncos.....and most of us big broncos with big lifts and big tires and big motors.....and all terrible on gas.....why don't we set up smaller jamborees in areas of the country where no one has to travel super far if they want to come......personally not driving from NJ to Florida or anything like that but really would like to get in on this, it sounds like a good time. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kermit

Reaction score
I'd love to come. It'll be 2008 for me though. I already have my 07' holidays planned. but count me in for sure for 08'(unless it's not for sure, then I won't be there lol. gotta cover my bases)

Pete

breny89

Reaction score
I think it is a GREAT idea. What better way to see how your bronco performs and get helpful ideas from fellow Brocoers than to be gathered in one place. I think it definately has potential!!!! We just bought our first Bronco this last weekend and have already found this website useful, just hink if we were able to meet the members face to face!!! You could have different forums going on for the people that aren't on the trail yet. Something like the forums on this website but you could really get some on hand information, nothing better than bounsing ideas off one another!! As far as the trails, it would need to be a place where you could have some beginner trails, intermediate trails, and some advanced trails. Something for everyone. We are just getting our feet wet on offroading, but would love to try some beginner trails.!!

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
This thread was started in 04 HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I bet it didnt take three years to organize the first jeep jamboree??? Even if we just plan one for the west, Maybe in the Black Rock Desert or even Moab Then the guys in the east would have to do one. I think it to be a great idea.........Yes Yardape you would have to be there, Id love to lock'em in with ya.

stusainte

Reaction score
Hey sounds like a great plan !! but being from the north east western Mass. driving out to UT or to or Cal is long and exp in a Bronco maybe a weekend jamboree or or somthing like that defin have to think about travel time and things of that nature (just a thought)

trailmule

Reaction score
I know in PA there are a couple of 4 wheel parks where they have all levels of trails, camping etc.... I know a few localish jeep clubs rent them out for their get togethers. Not sure how much, but that would take care of all the VA and northish people....

I heard that they are pretty cool - always wanted to go but never got around to it. A Bronco jamboree would be a great motivation to drive up there *hint hint* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me know if yous want the names of the places....

bidibronco

Reaction score
Just a thought I think's been half way covered. Why not all the people that live decently close to eachother just go out for trail rides and such, get to know eachother and how eveyone holds up on the trails and then after that have the big jamboree? If that makes any since. The only problem I have is a suspension that's stock and I'm ditching the 33's for now since they rub and have little tread for some 32's. So the big trails are off limits for my little ol' 94. Also, about the Jeep thing, it's not hard to find a creek to up and down with your stock rig that only has a snorkle. I don't know about y'all but I still have carpet and cloth interior and don't feel like swimming in the creek with it. Maybe getting some mud on the inside but not a fan of JUST water (been in the Navy and could go the rest of my life without seen water again). If any of that makes since to y'all. By the way, I'm in Norfolk Va and if anyone is in the area let me know, I'm always up for an excuse to fix something...

ilystbronco

Reaction score
**** im up for it too but when is this shit gunna happen i mean if its been 3 years already, whats going on it cant be that hard to organize this. i say we vote for a spot at a time we all can do it by also voting and just do it.

Roadkill

Reaction score
It was attempted back in 2005 with not so good results. You can read about it here. I don't really know what went wrong or why so I won't comment on that event.

I will say that I think it would have a better chance if it starts small. I mean just a few guys that live a reasonable distance from each other, find a location and meet up. No big official event or anything, just a few guys (or gals) out wheeling together. If that goes well, plan another one and maybe make it a location with camping/hotels nearby so that people who live a bit farther away can attend. Just let it keep growing see where it goes. Maybe never grows beyond some regional get togethers or maybe it could grow into a national event. Much better to set small, obtainable goals and build bigger than to go all out on the first attempt and fail miserably. Also, when looking for sponsors and such for a large event, you can point to past success to show them that you are a serious group and not just a pipe dream.

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
I agree with Roadkill, weekend outings with friends and maybe in the future it will grow. And if not hey, weekends with friends are always time well spent.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I would love to see this take off do to the fact that Walter and I came up with it and he was working out the details then something came up or fell through, I feel bad because I was hyping this up and then nothing which made me look bad.

If someone wants to take the bull by the horns and do something with this I'm all for it and if it's on the east coast I'd like to attend so long as I can get the Beast up and running again.

keeprollling

Reaction score
I would love to see this take off do to the fact that Walter and I came up with it and he was working out the details then something came up or fell through, I feel bad because I was hyping this up and then nothing which made me look bad.If someone wants to take the bull by the horns and do something with this I'm all for it and if it's on the east coast I'd like to attend so long as I can get the Beast up and running again.
I have never been on any trails and would love to go. I live in Los Angeles, does anyone live near by and go trailing in the area? I would love more info and some company that knows what they are doing would not be bad either.