Some Type Of Jamboree For Us (broncozone) Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_bronc

Reaction score
it depends on where it happens. if it's less than a day and a half dive from me i'll be there

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Cack

Reaction score
Sounds good, I live in Alabama, and can't seem to find many places to off-road, too much private land. Ironically I was just up at Benning about a week ago.

Col Klinx

Reaction score
Just read the original post and that sounds like it'd be a great thing to do. problem is iam 17 so i prolly wouldn't be able to make it for a year or two, it'd prolly be pretty expensive as far as driving the truck there too (unless its somewhere in Ohio), but it'd be sweet none-the-less. The college i want to attend has a 4-wheeling club i was reading about and they go to some place in Indiana i think.

83Ranger4x4

Reaction score
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope us Ranger owners are invited??? I'm a member here too. I know of a 4x4 resort type place. They have trails, mudbogs and a picnic area for the whole family. It's in South Carolina,though. Anybody up for the drive? Also the famous 4x4 trails in North Carolina, you need skid plates for some of the trails there,though. Just some ideas I thought I'd throw out there.. Can't wait to meet ya'll face to face.. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
walterm

walterm

Reaction score
I look forward to meeting alot of you, it seems there some good people here. any and everyone is invited to this. one thing we can do is fill out a form for a back ground check so we can get on base a little easier. but we'll see. if anyone has any questions contact me by pm or darren (shadow D) by pm. we'll answer questions as we can. thanks, walter

repo_man

Reaction score
hey guiys i'm new to the site.... i've also heard there are some trails in geroge washington national forest in western va..... i would try and find a site about it but i'm drunk right now.. :blink: also i'd like to join yall in the carolinas if and when yall decide to go providing i get my lift, rims, tires and gears done. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

83Ranger4x4

Reaction score
:D/ Hey Walter...Count me in for the SouthEast BroncoZone Jamboree...Let me know of a date and time and I'll be there. Maybe some members that live in the Carolinas can get together sooner???Anybody around in the Carolina's??? You can PM me and let me know if you're interested in a mini meeting for us in the Carolina's and of course anybody else who will make the drive over to area. I'm hoping to meet ya'll face to face really soon and slingin' some mud or just trail riding...

xsbronco

Reaction score
It would defenitly be cool to bring out towards the west. Moab would be pretty cool. or even further in Cali. Hollister hills is where they do truck challenges right? Are most of th bz people from east coast?

dudemaestro

Reaction score
Hey guys, this sounds cool. I live in Colorado and have Flogged the donk around Moab. There is some pretty stock Donk trails up there we could all go on (might wanna put some ***** hose around your intake to keep the dust out though). Thing is though, when Jeep guys "Jamboree" They got rigs that'll get like 22 MPG. I think Haliburton would have a f'en party if they heard of a Bunch of Bronco owners mobilizing for a road trip.

Drew13

Reaction score
I live in georgia and would definitly be intrested as long as the drive isnt too long (gas mileage sucks) i've been to tellico couple times and it was a blast, but the trails are narrow at some spots. well if anything gets planned send me a message cuz ill be there.

OP
OP
walterm

walterm

Reaction score
well guys, I'm tring to get this going. but it takes time to plan and prepare for something of this nature. just be patient. I'm on it.

83Ranger4x4

Reaction score
well guys, I'm tring to get this going. but it takes time to plan and prepare for something of this nature. just be patient. I'm on it.
17118[/snapback]

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hey walterm, I'm here if you need any help. Well, I'll do what I can. I'm sure everybody here will do what they can to get this going. So, just let me know.

wcaule1

Reaction score
Hey Walterm, I just joined the site a few weeks ago and am down for the southern Jamboreee. It's nice to see a fellow Louisianian on here. Let me know what I can do to help. I remember going four wheeler riding in high school up at Camp Livingston in the Alexandria, LA area. It's been a while (8 years), so I can't remember how wide the trails are but I can check into seeing if that would be an option since my parents live up there. Let me know what you think.

OP
OP
walterm

walterm

Reaction score
I'm being told that I have to get some type of commercial insurance for this. I'll let everyone know as I find out.

gravelgerty

Reaction score
I'm being told that I have to get some type of commercial insurance for this. I'll let everyone know as I find out.
19014[/snapback]

Sounds like a **** of an idea, would have been here sooner but I just finished freshening up a 302 and havn't had time to ***** with the computer. Be honest with you I work alot in the summer, on top of that I live in upstate N.Y. wayyy up by the border. If theres anyone in the northeast interested let me know, cause it sounds like most of the intrest is coming from the southeast and I don't know about most of you but my 69 aint much of a road tripper. By the way quit whining about how old you are , I'm 47 and just found out I'm going to be a Granpa!

lrthatcher

Reaction score
I just found this site and it is great. I've been off roading for years only, it has been in sand rail and trail buggies. I just bought a 75 EB half cab with a few problems and I'm very excited to get it on the road. The dune buggy club I have been a member of sponsor yearly color tours. In Michigan it is a big thing and alot of fun. I haven't read all three pages on this thread but it sound like it has alot of support. All it needs is for some one to pull the trigger and setting a date. In the the buggy clubs we had alot of meet and greets at local parks, talked the sport, looked at each other rigs and burnt a few steaks. From there we made plans for more extensives trip (weekends).

We planned some event at local swap meets for buggies (my previous hobby). How about if someone put up a table at like Jeffs grave yard swap meet to see if there is any interest. I don't think Jeff would mind (advanceing the sport helps his sales).

I would be willing to help but since I have been into bronco for about two months I don't feel qualified to be a leader yet.

By the way, I am 57, and do know better and don't care.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
We have a place for this that will suit our need. :D/

ORV Park in Hot Springs AR

We are planning for the end of July, cost will be determined at a later date.

ATVs & Motorcycles are allowed!

We need to know how many people will be able to attend so we can figure out the cost.

Please respond to walterm or Me if you can make it!

Any questions or comments please post here so we can deal with them before hand.