Sliding glass windows for shell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
your saying this sliding and vent both is rare ?
Sounds like Dukkie you might be making a special trip back for them. Could you send me the guy who has the junk yards phone number again? I,ve looked on hear up and down and can,nt find it again.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Sounds like Dukkie you might be making a special trip back for them. Could you send me the guy who has the junk yards phone number again? I,ve looked on hear up and down and can,nt find it again.
I found the number Dukkie and passed it on to my friend.Thanks

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
In another slider post, I found one set in a yard. Give them a call for price and packaging and shipping. They may want buyer to include insurance cost.
I guess you and I have been the only ones on the last couple of days Mike. I guess they must be busy, Well I,m not gonna work out in the hot sun. A few days ago--2 days in a row. I got carried away weed-eating . Before I knew it my arms started getting numb. Then my right leg and right arm started hurting. I quit.Got in the shade and had a big bottle of frozen ice. I put it on my arm.Then my head to cool down. My arm went to shaking like crazy,but I got to feeling better. That sun will dehydrate a person faster then the think. The weeds can grow. If no one likes it.They can cut them.I,ll wait till it cools down in the evening. I,m my own boss.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,
I hear you Johnny!
I'm camping out in family room with ice water.
BTW, saw this Big Bronco on a commercial todaY

My much-better-half snapped a picture for me;
Screenshot_20210627-151800_Gallery.jpg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo,
I hear you Johnny!
I'm camping out in family room with ice water.
BTW, saw this Big Bronco on a commercial todaY

My much-better-half snapped a picture for me;
View attachment 27981
My 78 Custom has them. . I had it for a good while before I even noticed them. I have all the new rubber for both of my bronco. Just the topper rubber will break the bank, Two little corner pieces was $66 each. No wonder when someone restores one. They ask a big price,but I,ll use it and not look at it in a building. They were made for driving old roads and if I didn,t want to do that,. I would have both a sports car. I had my niece take a picture of one of my bronco and see about her putting it on soon. I put bottles of water in the freezer and it is really cold and last awhile. Those big pop bottles last a good while. Stay cool Mike.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
My 78 Custom has them. . I had it for a good while before I even noticed them. I have all the new rubber for both of my bronco. Just the topper rubber will break the bank, Two little corner pieces was $66 each. No wonder when someone restores one. They ask a big price,but I,ll use it and not look at it in a building. They were made for driving old roads and if I didn,t want to do that,. I would have both a sports car. I had my niece take a picture of one of my bronco and see about her putting it on soon. I put bottles of water in the freezer and it is really cold and last awhile. Those big pop bottles last a good while. Stay cool Mike.
Mike, how do I post a picture of my bronco?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
It looks like someone might have rebilt the hinges on the wing window. I don,t think mine looks like the ones in that picture.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
I assume your device has the picture stored.
Start your post as normal and then click on the insert image icon that is to the Right of the paperclip icon (image).
Insert is a square box.
Thanks Mike. I,ll try it today. I took a couple of pictures of the wing window and got one of the complete bronco on the side and try and get it on. Again thanks. Bet its hot their. I was talking to my old army buddy from up in Pa on the phone awhile ago. He said they were gonna wait till fall to come down. Because of the heat. Last year--July 3--we got together and had a cook out one our birthday-July 3rd. Get this--we were bot born same month--day--year and TIME--11:55 P.M. We didn,t know our birthday until about 10 years ago. Could you imagine if we knew it in Germany. What a party that would have been.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I,ll try it today. I took a couple of pictures of the wing window and got one of the complete bronco on the side and try and get it on. Again thanks. Bet its hot their. I was talking to my old army buddy from up in Pa on the phone awhile ago. He said they were gonna wait till fall to come down. Because of the heat. Last year--July 3--we got together and had a cook out one our birthday-July 3rd. Get this--we were bot born same month--day--year and TIME--11:55 P.M. We didn,t know our birthday until about 10 years ago. Could you imagine if we knew it in Germany. What a party that would have been.
I don,t have a Dell. I have a HP and it doesn,t have near the stuff Dell has,but I will keep trying and see about getting some help. Thanks

Dukkie

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
I assume your device has the picture stored.
Start your post as normal and then click on the insert image icon that is to the Right of the paperclip icon (image).
Insert is a square box.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-213531_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-213531_Chrome.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 3

johnnyreb

Reaction score
On the slider glass. I have NEVER seen the little handle that is suppose to be attached to the window. Through the 2 little holes . Where (I think) screws should go to hold the handle. Has anyone see the handles?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Great quality pics, thanks!
Mike I,m not to smart on these electronic gadgets--the credit goes to my niece and she showed me--but I was getting close. Glad you like it. I have other pictures of things on it .That might help others. That I took--doing something. Thank you Mike.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Post pics in How-To Tech Article & Reviews
Best to Group them as you're doing for the camper top side glass, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo