Rock Slider/Door Modification?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shift1313

Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought of cutting their door/fenders just below the body line where it dips back in and plating it down at an angle under the truck. You see rock sliders all the time that come out to protect the rocker but i wonder if cutting the body back there would buy you anything or if it would look good.

Any ideas/opinions.

Yardape

Reaction score
If im understanding you correctly that is what I want to do to mine. I have about 4 sets of good doors and i'm going to make a set of half doors for wheeling season.

Yardape

Reaction score
Its alot easier to see down beside the truck when you look out of a half door as opposed to a full door. I considered just removing them but I feel the truck looks like a junk yard beater with no doors at all.

OP
OP
S

shift1313

Reaction score
where the red line is on the grey bronco, thinking about taking that under the truck at an angle. So not really half door just from that body line. I guess basically where the door starts to dip back in take it from there. I agree without doors it looks a little unfinished but it is nice to drive without doors every now and then:)

89bronco20.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph