RL, Old, Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lamps3

Reaction score
I have been a member since 2020, but, the wife had not released any funds for me to remanufacture my Bronco, until NOW!!! Just purchased some Headman headers that should be arriving today. Going to speak with supervisor to see about coming home and putting them in my home. I have lots of plans for my Bronco as it is in need of much Tender Loving Care!!! First, getting the headers installed, with header wrap! Glad to be back!!!

God Bless,

Rickey

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, Can't wait to see your progress. Always nice living vicariously through someone else.
And someone else's money LOL

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Sounds to me like your gonna sneak the parts in and hide them, Before she gets home. You might want to also throw a pillow and a couple of blankets in the bronco. haha

OP
OP
L

Lamps3

Reaction score
Sounds to me like your gonna sneak the parts in and hide them, Before she gets home. You might want to also throw a pillow and a couple of blankets in the bronco. haha
She's a good Texas gal, better to be honest up front for me, but I told her I was going to do it right. ****, front bumper I want is a prerunner winch type made of .250 steel. She is going to help me with the leather door panels, and back plastic being covered with it also!!!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
She's a good Texas gal, better to be honest up front for me, but I told her I was going to do it right. ****, front bumper I want is a prerunner winch type made of .250 steel. She is going to help me with the leather door panels, and back plastic being covered with it also!!!
Well its nice to have some who also want to be their in case you need help--willingly. I was stationed Ft Hood back in 69. Only thing I didn,t like about it was the sunset--they made me homesick. It was nice and I had had fun. You ever try and catch a short legged armadilo? Don,t try--they can run fast . Good luck on your bronco and be careful.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well its nice to have some who also want to be their in case you need help--willingly. I was stationed Ft Hood back in 69. Only thing I didn,t like about it was the sunset--they made me homesick. It was nice and I had had fun. You ever try and catch a short legged armadilo? Don,t try--they can run fast . Good luck on your bronco and be careful.
I want to get one made for my front. I want it about 18 inch wide all the way across. To be able to stand on it when I,m tinkering. Plus accomadate a winch and place for tools. I hate the close in bumpers they have. Its dangereous to try and stand on them. I replaced all the big mirrors with small ones. I can see just as good . I got tired of trying to glue the inside mirror and put it on the dash. A small MG mirror. I like it better and it doesn,t block in front view.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I haven,t heard anyone mention it on hear.but their is a company thank makes had operated winches (been in business for along time) and they sale a cable called--I think--BLUE STEEL. Its suppose to be alot stronger then regular steel and it FLOATS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23