1995 XL Manual Transmission 5.8L V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Popoagie6

Reaction score
This has been a great vehicle as my only car. Loved using it to get over mountains and through snow, to campsites, etc. but didn't stretch it to its limits in any way. I work from home so I don't drive it much due to that and the fact that I am favoring high mpg vehicles right now. (I know I sound like a traitor.) I finally put a deposit on a new vehicle which will arrive shortly. Thinking of selling this. Starts instantly and does everything it's supposed to do. I think it's time for an enthusiast with skill or time to develop the skill to bring it back to its full glory and more. People say it's clean, and I'm about to put a new windshield in it. I'm guessing it has another 100K or more left it in if taken care of properly, maybe 150K. Full-size spare, good tread on tires but they are 5 years old, very sturdy jumper cables, and some fluids come with it. Replaced the radio with a radio/CD player over ten years ago. Sturdy vinyl inside so on a very hot day you can hose it out if you're careful and set it in the sun to dry. What else can I say without revealing that I'm not a mechanic, amateur, or otherwise? Never used for hunting or hauling nasty things. Just a practical outdoorsy mom's car. Let me know if you have any interest in it or know anyone who does. I might drive it up into hunting territory and park it outside a gun shop as a lot of hunters like Broncos to hunt out of, or so they've told me. What do you think? I feel it's only right to give it to an enthusiast at this point, for a nice price of course.

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you introducing your self or trying to sell a vehicle?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Pop,
Suggest you also Sell your Bronco at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/category/ford-bronco
It is a popular site.

I'll move this to Classified section for you.
Go to it and Click Edit at bottom of the post to include:
Pictures
MiIeage
▪And what our late friend here Seabronc wrote "

In the Topic line state either, "FOR SALE" or "WANTED" ie For Sale 1989 Eddy Bauer Bronco II or Wanted 1967 Early Bronco". Do not use the term EB for Eddy Bauer. EB is the common designation for Early Bronco.

If the entire vehicle is for sale for parts, enter that in the title line, ie. For Sale 1992 bronco II for parts only.

Please include pictures showing your truck from all sides, the engine compartment, and interior. Also, include the year, asking price, engine size, transmission, mileage, and location City/State of the truck. Include anything you know needs to be repaired in order for it to be safely driven unless it is for parts only. If it is for parts only, say so.

Use the PM function for people to contact you
as that doesn't expose your email or personal information to the world. This won't make you scam proof but it will slow them down. If we notice you have your email, personal address, or phone number in the post, it will be deleted and you will be notified via PM.

Please do not put your personal information such as telephone number, email address, etc. in your responses to posts. It leaves you wide open to Trolls."

Good Fortune!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar