Removed Air Dam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Well I decided I wanted that air dam off and I knew I was going to have to take it off when I get a body lift or leveling coils to lift it for 33's so I went after it....first I tried popping off those tabs..broke a big screwdriver in half and bent a few other ones and decided that wasnt going to work so then I just started pulling hard and ripping the air dam off of the tabs and decided that was too hard and then I got the hacksaw after it and got it off in record time. I'm tired...but it looks great! Pictures to come!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I'm surprised it was that hard to take off; usually, a good run thru the mud will tear it off real quick!!!

OP
OP
K

Ktomek06

Reaction score
gallery_553_4_1091553457.jpg

gallery_553_4_1091553568.jpg

OP
OP
K

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Schools startin back in about 15 days and after a rain accident occured and tons of water dumped into the back. I had to let it dry out and stuff and then I bolted in 2 extra bolts and put back on the seatbelts, plus it needed a good washin...just preparin for school to start..but you wont catch me w/out all my windows down! But who knows Ill prolly get tired of it and Ill take it off again.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Yeah, you may remember the day I called you, when a shower was headed to your house and the top was off!!! You can get a tarp from WalMArt and some rope for those occaisions, or get that soft top I have. The next two weeks will be hot and dry! That's a bummer that you need the hardtop on when going to school, to keep out the sticky fingered classmates. It's so much cooler drining *******!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph