Picture Size up loaded to Broncozone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Lately a lot of members are up loading pictures that are so big that they are pretty much useless to look at. Please keep in mind that the largest picture that most PCs will display and the viewer be able to see are 1024 x 768 pixels. any larger than that and it will not fit on most PC screens. I would suggest that you keep them to 900 x 675. I have asked for some sort of automatic picture re-sizer, but until something can be done you need to resize your pictures prior to up loading them.

Also, keep in mind that some members are still on low speed connections and large pictures take for ever to display.

Thanks,

:)>-

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up everybody, the info posted above is for the old 2013 forum coding. According to some of my posts that I've made more recently... the newest update to the site auto adjusts the photos to fit on your screen. No need to resize your photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke