Pics of my 74

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueJ7

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of my 74 Bronco, which I just found out was a Sport edition, and some pics of my newly inherited 68 F100. I'm not real sure what my grandpa did with the bed of the 68 :huh: ...if it's suppose to be like that or not, I'm not real familial with these models.

If anyone has any idea...please, let me know

74Front.JPG

74Rear.JPG

74Brono_68F100.JPG

68_front.JPG

68rear.JPG

STLKIKN

Reaction score
The F series is pretty cool... learned to drive in one of those, and have several of them on my list of vehicles I have owned.

It looks like a factory long box step side, once very common as a utility truck....

Now that you have the F series, you have no need for the Bronco, you should send it to me!!!! (kinda kidding, but you should still send it to me!)

Nice collection of Fords you have going! Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:

76Explorer

Reaction score
I'm not real sure what my grandpa did with the bed of the 68 :huh: ...if it's suppose to be like that or not, I'm not real familial with these models.

If anyone has any idea...please, let me know
A guy I work with drove his 65 to work today, it has the same bed and bumper, and the bed looks to be 9 feet long

OP
OP
BlueJ7

BlueJ7

Reaction score
Wow thats a great looking Bronco. Do you plan on keeping it or selling?I bet that sucker is worth quite a bit.
I plan on keeping it for a long time....and I'm not sure how much it's worth but I've had an 8 and 10 grand offer for it in the past 6 months!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23