no turn signals....gurl question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Do your emergency flashers work??

If they do, swap the two flasher relays

Cylindrical (usually plastic) piece.

Swap the locations of them, and try both the flashers and signals again,

If your signal lights work, and your emergencies don't, you need to replace the flasher relay.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
IF the fuse is O.K., the flasher is probably bad. It's a round plastic dealie about the size of a pill bottle, plugged into the fuse box. If you have a burned out fuse, check for a burnt out bulb or a wire touching in the corners wher you're turn signals are front and back. If you don't find the problem, you'll need to trace the wires from the dash and look for a short, or get a voltage tester and check more closely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Hazard and trun signals are sepertely fused. If you have to start probing the wires, here is a diagram of how it works.

Good luck,

:)>-

PG48.jpg

luvmybronc

Reaction score
i had one side of mine go out the piece inside the steering was broke so i just took off the wheel and replaced it. im getting so good at taking apart my steering columb and its all those doggone accuaters that keep breaking...theres a lot i dont know about my bronco and im always learning and for once i can go somewhere and ask a man a question about it and not be treated like im stupid.....a special thanks to all the guys here for just treatin us girlz like one of the guys....just my opinion of course...lol

Seabronc

Reaction score
know about my bronco and im always learning and for once i can go somewhere and ask a man a question about it and not be treated like im stupid.....a special thanks to all the guys here for just treatin us girlz like one of the guys....just my opinion of course...lol
31888[/snapback]

Well, every one has to start someplace. No one starts out knowing what they are doing. If we had all the answers there would be no need for a forum except to tell each other how smart we are :-& . I see a lot of that put down stuff on some other forums by people that think they know it all. Not that everyone couldn't get out a book and read, but there are times one needs a push in the right direction to find the answer, and a little input from someone who has been there is nice.

We try to keep this one as a gentler kinder forum ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Hope the help you got helped you to the problem :-" .

Glad you found it Jenny :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Good luck,

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23