[No title]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txomyboy

Reaction score
This is to everybody as you may notice I am from Mexico that means I speak spanish ( and a little english if you notice ) if you want to make a trial run on this I will be more than glad to help with the translation of my fellows friends who only speak spanish, so that way everybody will understand and we can make this great site and club bigger than it is now.

let me know if this sounds like a good idea. :)>-

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I originally stated this idea because I live in San Diego where every sign is written in English and Spanish. I'll actually be down in Mexico tomorrow, anyway I am going to get that Spanish module installed when I upgrade to the next version of this forum.

Dana

Gintaka

Reaction score
Since this is an American-based club thing, I think that we should leave it in English only, and if any hispanics or mexicans want to join then they can learn English, because this IS an English country.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Since this is an American-based club thing, I think that we should leave it in English only, and if any hispanics or mexicans want to join then they can learn English, because this IS an English country.
32640[/snapback]

:blink:

Wake up and smell the coffee. The internet is not limited to the US and this forum is not limited to US only members. We happen to have members from several countries.

:)>-

CHITOWN BRONCO

Reaction score
if it helps one spanish speaking person with there bronco then

the the idea works. so you have my blessings full steam ahead.

gerardo rodriguez

chicago IL

76Explorer

Reaction score
This is to everybody as you may notice I am from Mexico that means I speak spanish ( and a little english if you notice ) if you want to make a trial run on this I will be more than glad to help with the translation of my fellows friends who only speak spanish, so that way everybody will understand and we can make this great site and club bigger than it is now.
let me know if this sounds like a good idea.    :)>-

24248[/snapback]

Pienso que ser

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I MUST agree with Seabronc!

If this was anything other than an Internet thing I would say speak English or get out. However being this IS the internet we should make it easier for our non English speaking members.

Chucho

Reaction score

let me know if this sounds like a good idea. :)>-

Hello ever body. Iam from Colombia and veri interest in a spanish Forum. Just let me know waht can I do for help!

Regards

Chucho said:
Hello ever body. Iam from Colombia and very interested in a spanish Forum. Just let me know waht can I do for help!

In the mean time I would like to say that I haver a Bronco XLT 1993 wiht automatic trans. I what to lift it at least 2 or 3". Do any one knows which is the cheaper way to do it, not with a Body lift but with shock absorbers and so?

Regards

Pericon

Reaction score
Hello, I'm from mexico I will be glad to participate on this project. In Mexico we have very good forums such as www.jeeperos.com where i post.

Seabronc

Reaction score
This is why, he said - I think that it would be big, but it looks as we need to obtain to translating someone for the red necks also
This is the world wide web. I say take the poll. I do care to inform the NY'r that people in South Louisiana that still speak nothing but Cajun French, DON'T USE COMPUTERS.
What's your point about Cajun French? What has that to do with adding a Spanish translation module?

Last edited by a moderator:

muladesigns1

Reaction score
What's your point about Cajun French? What has that to do with adding a Spanish translation module?
seems like theres enough interest to go ahead with the spanis speaking thing. but just as a side note, it would benefit anyone who is in the USA to learn english just so they can get further ahead in there careers and in the end live the American dream, spend more then what you make, take out second mortgage, buy more toys, go deeper into debt, file bankruptsy, start over!

AAAHHHHH the good ol" U S A

Seabronc

Reaction score
seems like theres enough interest to go ahead with the spanis speaking thing. but just as a side note, it would benefit anyone who is in the USA to learn english just so they can get further ahead in there careers and in the end live the American dream, spend more then what you make, take out second mortgage, buy more toys, go deeper into debt, file bankruptcy, start over!AAAHHHHH the good ol" U S A
Not all the Spanish speaking people on this forum are in the US. I agree with you for those in the US, but it generally takes 2 generations in the US before most immigrant families, no matter what their origin is, to become fully fluent in American English. I'm not sure what is taking so long, but there was supposed to be a translation module added. One can be added for almost any major language. It was not supposed to be to have a separate forum in Spanish, etc. As you will note, no-one has used the two Spanish forums. I don't know why they were added since the objective was to have a translator added to the forum pages, see the very bottom left side of any of these pages. The only current selection is English. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke