Newbie, With Hub Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi im the new proud owner of a 96' Bronco, took me some time to find the one i wanted but its a Dark Red XLT with 3.55 gears and limited slip, auto, and 5.8L , its nothing special as its complety stock. I previously owned a 81' wiht a 300 I-6 and a four speed manual.

My question is the Bronco has autolocking hubs, I cant remeber, but its a straight swap to manual hubs? Please let me know if im wrong, I plan on useing Warn Premiums for the swap.

Aron

fordman

Reaction score
Yes, they swap but you need a nut kit and the special socket for the new nuts.

avp12304

Reaction score
i'v got warn premiums on my 96.... i would recommend them to anyone..good choice

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Yeah I heard those are the best..I havent had anything happen w/ my auto-hubs..Knock on wood

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the replies, when I had my 81' it was an old fleet truck with locking hubs from the factory. I remeber my step brother, converted his front end to locking hubs from auto hubs. I just cant remeber what was all involved, but think I have it know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls