New To The Zone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stinger

Reaction score
gallery_1227_64_1091400973.jpg

Hi all here is my 85 full size more pics in my gallery . As it sits now 351HO ,C6 , NP208, Dana 44 w/lockright, 9" ford limited slip both 3:50-1 gears ,soon to get 4:11 or 4:56's and a detroit locker in the rear. Front and rear winch hook ups for the warn 8000, roof rack with lights and hi-lift jack, front and rear bumpers and rock bars and the roof rack custom built by me heavy duty . Kc lights front and rear . coming soon led underbody lights for night time trail lighting. chrome wheels with AT's for the street and 15X10 rockcrawlers with 33" MT's for the Trails. BDS 6" lift front and rear 6" springs and extended brake lines. Also superlift extended radius arms ,steering linkage. 4 core radiator and aux electric cooling fan. Custom build rear drive shaft for the high angle, destroyed the factory driveshaft driving from AZ to Tn. Soon will top the rebuild motor that is 60 over with a holley truck advenger carb. Thinkin about adding onboard air compressor ,will do it with keeping the factory a/c.,and underhood welder set up.

I built this truck in about 4 months time including the motor rebuild for rock crawlin in AZ . But i have more to East TN 2 years ago. So now she sees mud and the rocks. Any one out there heard of or been on the trails in AZ that i show in my gallery? Also who all on here is from East Tn area?

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Looks like a great bronc!!

Welcome to the Zone! Glad to see you setup a gallery.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Broncos Rock!!!

P.S.: the 351W H.O. is a hoss of a little motor!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls