New Member and New (to me) Bronco owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cah193

Reaction score
After years of looking for a good one in my price range I am happy to say "I GOT IT!!". Just bought a 1995 Eddie Bauer Edition with 5.8L. Mine is Burg/Tan. Spent all day today doing the cleaning and polishing. Can not wait to start having fun driving it....and stopping at every other gas station.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats!

yep, gas $$$$!

btw, ck tire pressures monthly, esp. since temps are beginning to plunge here and maybe where you are too.

GL!

FireWeb13

Reaction score
Yeah welcom to the Zone...

Its a pretty badass site...

im pretty new too... but ive already learned so much... the people here are awesome... and they can help you with just about anything...

Have fun and gl with the bronco...

-Kenny

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Looking forward to :-B ing at the pictures.

Good luck,

:)>-

BB33's

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! Welcome to the 'zone and post pics, it's a known fact that people can't get enough of Broncos.

OP
OP
C

cah193

Reaction score
After years of looking for a good one in my price range I am happy to say "I GOT IT!!". Just bought a 1995 Eddie Bauer Edition with 5.8L. Mine is Burg/Tan. Spent all day today doing the cleaning and polishing. Can not wait to start having fun driving it....and stopping at every other gas station.
Here are a couple of pics of my new toy.

IMG_6307.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Good looking rig....plenty of potentional...good clean bronco aw and welcome to the zone...the bronco zone...ha ha...really we're glade to have ya here.... B)

broncoholic1

Reaction score
I just traded my stock 95 Eddie for a 76 sport from ARK. Kinda miss the nice ride and ice cold air..

But that thing would climb a tree with 10spsi in those Michellins 31.5's Look forward to our newwest!

Pony in our growing corral. Welcome and she is a nice filly.

92bigbko

Reaction score
welcome... nice ride... looks like mudridder's old one... minus the lift and 35's

cah. that is a very clean looking bronco. wow.

now all ya need is to get is to get rid of that old rusty exhaust..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23