New Member And Bronco!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYRebel88

Reaction score
Hey Yall,

Im from Kentucky and this is my First bronco a 1996 XL with a 5.8L V8 brought her home Monday, Has about 124k Miles on her,Rust free, Use to be a Kentucky fish and wildlife truck.

It has the custom light in the cab and a speaker in the grill from its fish and wildlife days, anyway Nice to meet you all.

2jb2p9y.jpg

dny801.jpg

24g8vhg.jpg

11kfv5t.jpg

2hhf38j.jpg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo KY,

WELCOME!

Nice Bronco!

I just missed buying one of the last 96 5.8 XLs new, hut was able to get hy 96 XL 5.0

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

http://broncograveyard.com

byw, if you need the Owner's Guide (Manual) see it and dnld / print it for free From Hiller Ford

OP
OP
K

KYRebel88

Reaction score
yo KY,

WELCOME!

Nice Bronco!

I just missed buying one of the last 96 5.8 XLs new, hut was able to get hy 96 XL 5.0

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

http://broncograveyard.com

byw, if you need the Owner's Guide (Manual) see it and dnld / print it for free From Hiller Ford
Thanks Miesk5, appreciate the link to manual to but it still had the original manual still in the bag from ford haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane