new in Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arkmark

Reaction score
Hello to all, I just bought my first 4X4 its a 1990 bronco xlt. I'll forwarn you all that I know nothing of 4wd vehicals I've been a year round harley rider for just over 10 years now so this is a whole new thing for me so be prepared for the new guy questions.

about the truck: Original owner bought it new in 90 drove it till 01 when he wanted to get a bigger truck for pulling his inclosed trailer so at this time the bronco sat until 06 when their son was getting ready to get his licence. They started getting it fixed up for him the way he wanted it. They did tires, rims tinted the windows power locks and windows, alarm, stereo, had it painted and had the engine and tranny rebuilt. The kid took awhile to get his licence and then just drome it for about a year and half around about 10,000 miles. Odometer reads 80,000 I don't know if thats been rolled over or not though. About four monthes ago they had the front axles rebuilt also. Now that I've got it I want to replace the rear window motor, it works but you have to help it, and switch to manuel locking hubs, it get it all cleaned up. Then this summer when I'm back on the bike again I'll replace all the weather seals and see if I can get rid of some squeaks from the removeable top (wishfull thinking? I don't know?)

I thank you all in advance for any future help that you may be.

50joe

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone! Good luck to ya with your new ride. Any questions you may have, fire away. I think just about anything you need to know SOMEBODY on here will have an answer for ya. You can also use the search feature to look for old topics relating to all kinds of repairs.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23