My 78

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Wow! Going to be hearing your ears ring with no sound coming. So did I make a difference?
Still installing the mat. Those loud thrush mufflers resonate still pretty loud inside they are going for something quieter. No excess heat comes through.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
How is your bronco turning out now ,Notta? Hope its doing good . I hope to get mine out some day. Been alot of snow,rain and cold hear lately. Talked to my cousin yesterday and told him as soon as the ground dried I . I wanted to crank it up and take it out.
How is your bronco doing Notta?

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Johnny is slow going have lots of projects I’m old and energy drains faster than it use to. On the bright side days are getting longer I’m feeling better so maybe can get more done

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Johnny is slow going have lots of projects I’m old and energy drains faster than it use to. On the bright side days are getting longer I’m feeling better so maybe can get more done
Well I,m a 50 model and donepretty good on the guns. Put in about 14 hours a day 7 days a week--alot of sanding. They were in real bad shape. The kind I like working on. Too cold to work outside and no garage. So I work inside. Done a Beretta 390,Savage 99 and a Winchester 37 A. All had been in fires in the Poconoa Mountains. Done a really nice job on them. Come pretty weather I,ll be working outside on a vehicle.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I guess when you have a garage . You do. My niece was telling me. If I had a garage I,d live in it and not get much rest.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Ok boys an girls I’ve been sidelined. Blew out some discs in my back. Trust me this is painful my beard even hurts.. if you’re young take care of your back!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Ok boys an girls I’ve been sidelined. Blew out some discs in my back. Trust me this is painful my beard even hurts.. if you’re young take care of your back!
I have 5 missing and sometimes I have problems,but I learnt how to do some changing to be able to still get the job done. You,ll do the same Nota. Hunting will teach you new things to do and how to learn how to do things different. Good luck ,take care--be careful and Look up. You do good.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of the exterior of the 78

Attachments

• 341BA4C1-3B27-4E4B-AF3C-BA97055F6667.jpeg
    341BA4C1-3B27-4E4B-AF3C-BA97055F6667.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 1

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well take it easy and might as well try to think of something else to do. Apples are good for bad pain and isn,t as dangereous as the dope the doctors hand out. I know it makes you mad because you can do some things now and can,nt count on some to help you out. If you was close buy. I,d drop in and see about helping you.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well take it easy and might as well try to think of something else to do. Apples are good for bad pain and isn,t as dangereous as the dope the doctors hand out. I know it makes you mad because you can do some things now and can,nt count on some to help you out. If you was close buy. I,d drop in and see about helping you.
Well we have about 8-10 inches of snow and I thought . Today would be a good day to take the bronco out and would you believe the lock is frozen on the hood. So I can,nt hook the battery to hook the battery up. I guess the good lord is telling me. Its still not time to try it out.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
looks good Mike. As I look at it. I think of how I want to get one made for mine. I,m gonna have a trailer hitch on it and that way I,ll be able to push winch (with trailer hitch attached) into it and I also want it to stick out more and a place to step in. To get ontop of the bumper and be able to tinker on it easier.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Cutting out the radius’s on the ends to fit the bumper Is a pain. Mostly hand grinding now to fit. It’s almost to the point I need to weld the three pieces together for final fitting. So I’m adding a receiver crane adapter to the bottom shelf of the welding table to help me support it while fitting. Will use the receiver crane in from my F250

Forgot to load the pics this will fit on the bottom shelf

Attachments

• 2622A228-CA50-410F-97D9-C106A94E8084.jpeg
    2622A228-CA50-410F-97D9-C106A94E8084.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members