My 78

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Ok finally got back to work on the 78 bumper, making the bull bar. Had it cut for a while, just needed to clean it, and weld it together. Now to mate it to the bumper.A94EDBAA-39CF-482F-8E9B-FAEBCF3D03B7.jpeg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That,s a stout piece of pipe. That bumper is gonna look good ,When it done. Would you happen to have a extra thin belt pulley for the power steering pump?

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Johnny just saw a pulley in a box, just got to remember where it is and what it’s for, if I have one it’s yours

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Johnny just saw a pulley in a box, just got to remember where it is and what it’s for, if I have one it’s yours
Thanks. I got a bunch of stuff a couple of years ago,but my Caddy is in the way of me looking. In a couple of weeks .When we get nicer weather. I,ll back it out of the way and looking. I need the NARROW one. The one I have is a wide one. What are you wanting for it?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I took the air breather off of mine today and put it in my truck.Gotta get a air filter for it. They are suppose to have me one. I want to make sure its the right one. Its a 15 mile one way trip to the parts store. Don,t need to get the wrong part.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That deer will never walk again. That's stout.
hahah,you THINK YOU got a little bit done. I beat you. I got the air filter for mine and put the breather on. Had to take the breather to the parts store to make sure I got the right part. As soon as it drys up some. I,m gonna see about starting it up and take it out and see what happens. Benn thinking about getting my motor cycle out and start useing it for parts getter.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
hahah,you THINK YOU got a little bit done. I beat you. I got the air filter for mine and put the breather on. Had to take the breather to the parts store to make sure I got the right part. As soon as it drys up some. I,m gonna see about starting it up and take it out and see what happens. Benn thinking about getting my motor cycle out and start useing it for parts getter.
Its a Honda Rebel and gets about 90mpg. I bought a gear. That is suppose to increase the mileage. I was telling my cousin about it. He wanted to know how much did I want to get out of a gallon of gas? I told him I,d like to get 100 mpg-hahaahha. I bought it about 2006 and it has about 3,000 miles on it. I have another Honda--its a 2007-600 Shadow and has about 3,000 miles on it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have two hitches. I,m gonna put one on each end . I also have the winch. I,m gonna be hitting a junk **** b before long looking for some metal for the bumper. I am gonna see about my friend making me one. I want to front to extend out about 18 inches. Maybe a place for tools and lights. I want it extended . So I,ll be able to have something to stand on. If I have to work on it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have two hitches. I,m gonna put one on each end . I also have the winch. I,m gonna be hitting a junk **** b before long looking for some metal for the bumper. I am gonna see about my friend making me one. I want to front to extend out about 18 inches. Maybe a place for tools and lights. I want it extended . So I,ll be able to have something to stand on. If I have to work on it.
How is your back doing? Hope its doing good.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
What I like about the hitch on each end is so the winch can be used on either end. Plus as it can be put inside for safe keeping.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Finally took the time to cut a square hole and welded a receiver hitch through this front bumper, now to get it coated with bedliner

Attachments

• A8CDB987-57FE-4EFF-884C-E1031B3D2A79.jpeg
    A8CDB987-57FE-4EFF-884C-E1031B3D2A79.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane