More about Jersey Trails...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalChaos

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about wheeling in the Brenden T. Byrnes State Forest? I was driving past it today and thought i would check it out... went into the park a ways and stopped at the park office (it was closed). But it seems similar to Wharton... they have campsites, lakes, ect... i noticed a multitude of unmaintained roads... that someone might be able to drive down... I saw a single Park Ranger in a itty bitty jeep thingy... he was actually driving on the trails... something i have not seen yet here in NJ.... i am not sure if anyone else knows anything about the park but any info would be awesome... in the mean time i am going to try to call the ranger office there... oh and btw, if anyone happens to visit the park office there... WATCH OUT!... i found out that there are bees there... they didn't sting me, but they were doing that bounce off the person to warn them that they are there...

aqua_wonder

Reaction score
The roads at that forest are mostly unmarked and unpaved roads. Lots of trails to explore on but hardly any water, mud or hills. I used to run through there to Greenwood Forest or Penn State Forest.

Last edited by a moderator:

swampthing

Reaction score
ive never been there but if its a state forest its most likely legal to explore through..like i said before jersey is a tread lightly state so technically wheeling or off-roading is illegal unless its on private property..i will tell ya this much though dont mess around in wildlife management areas cause they are strict with them for fishing hunting and preserving wildlife and everyone who lives in jersey knows we dont have much of that anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23