Mi Newbi Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QueenOfTheForest

Reaction score
JUST found the site and thought I'd say hi. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm located in centeral Michigan and I've got a '89 bronco that I use for everything, from hauling my kids and dog around, to wheeling whenever I have the opportunity to. And with my previous work schedual, wheeling trips were far and few between....not now though B)

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone, I'm sure you will be hooked like I am to it very soon! :lol:

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to BroncoZone, QueenoftheForest!!! B)

Lots of Michiganfolks here, and some of us TExans, too!!! <):)

OP
OP
Q

QueenOfTheForest

Reaction score
Thanks guys. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yeah, I recognize a few people here from other sites I frequent. Hope to meet some of the Michigan folks....Would be nice to wheel with broncos now and than, instead of jeeps all the time!! lol And hearing from the jeep guys that the bronco WON'T go there or it's too big.....I've proven them wrong a couple times :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Hey there Queen OTF...

Haven't heard anything from you for a while... you were at the old 'freaks site and then just disappeared... good to hear you've still got the Bronco bug.

and welcome to the zone

OP
OP
Q

QueenOfTheForest

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda disappeared from a few places for awhile. Strated getting busy when I started working again...than the weather got nicer, so I was outside more, ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />....than this pc is sooo slow it's not funny....been trying to do some work on the bronco as well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And by the way.....I'll ALWAYS have the Bronco bug. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

83Bronco

Reaction score
Hi, im in michigan too, Ann Arbor to be exact. Its cool that you have kids and still drive a bronco. That would be a dream, i promised myself id NEVER own a minivan!! I wish my Bronco were offroad capable, but not at themoment. post a pic!

~sarah

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
It doesn't look like you're too afraid to go thru the mud, and we all need a winch pull at some point!!! That looks like some fine silty clay mud that's slick as butter and sticks like glue!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Good photos QF...

redneckpunk

Reaction score
Hello QTF i'm also from michigan, shelbyville (between grand rapids and kalamazoo ) I have two broncos they work so much better then minivans or

stationwagons and are much cooler couldnt live with out both of my trucks

by the way if you know where i can get a E4OD trans for a 91 bronco drop me a line k.

86_bronco.JPG

OP
OP
Q

QueenOfTheForest

Reaction score
It doesn't look like you're too afraid to go thru the mud, and we all need a winch pull at some point!!! That looks like some fine silty clay mud that's slick as butter and sticks like glue!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Good photos QF...
I was practically born in the mud. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have fun, that's the main thing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I even have more fun when the jeep guys tell me the bronco CAN'T go there...yet somehow we manage to get through B) And now I'm getting my kids hooked on it... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah that mud hole, I made it through the first time....but had to go back AFTER the bigger trucks tore it up...LOL...needless to say I didn't make it to far the 2nd time around. They had to anchor a jeep to a tree and ****** block me out. But hey they gave me an A for effort. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />