Mega van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinson27

Reaction score
This is another of the awsome projects that I was privelaged to help construct at my former job.This was probably the coolest "street ride" I ever did.More pictures in the gallery'with many more to be posted. From stock to SUPREME!!!!Dana super 60 front axle by ford motorsports,rear d60,custom front and rear bumpers by yours truly,definatally custom paint job....yes,thats paint that we painstakingly applied one coat at a time with several different stencils of realtree® shadowgrass.KC lights in rear, up front and up top,along with a push button 4 wheel drive system.As far as I can remember,these were goodyear tires,but dont hold me to it....its been a few months.And the wheels...well theyre just black rock crushers.I will soon post the finished product with a few more details whenever the pictures are developed.

my_junk_003.jpg

my_junk_001.jpg

my_junk_002.jpg

my_junk.jpg

bluesman17

Spam Terminator
Reaction score
Talk about over engineered @-) I approve, though the paint job is something i would not have enough patience for (rust blends in well too...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948