Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 03, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 27, 2022 * 17 posts * 246 views
RustyRide said: Just received the okey-dokey to post. Looking forward to learning and possibly helping others with anything Bronco. Semiretired RN with many skills, but master of very few. Randy Read more >>
April 27, 2022 * 13 posts * 264 views
dkverde said: Happy to have found this site and wonder if anyone else here has restored or is in the process of restoring a 78 or 79... Would love to see pictures. My husband and I gutted our ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 4 posts * 112 views
mespig said: Hi all - 1995 Bronco. Tailgate was down and then there was a loud crack or snap and it dropped a further 1/2" or so. Now it's super heavy to lift up. I took the back panel off ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 54 views
YJ351LC said: While troubleshooting the misalignment on my driver door, I found that the radiator core support that was recently replaced during paint/body work was misaligned (fully shifted ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 324 views
Qbronco said: Hey guys, I have a 79 Bronco and find parts for 80-96 all the time. Is there a list of parts that will work on the 2nd gen from these. I am curious about Coil springs, Shocks, ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 2 posts * 11 views
Js32274 said: Hey guys Have an issue with my 79 and can not figure it out. Three times now in the past month I have been driving down the road and my motor cuts off. No power steering, but the ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 2 posts * 64 views
captsb890 said: I don't have an illustrated parts book--or CD--(haven't seen one but be nice to have)-but what is the size of the Nylon fuel line that is behind the rail pump going to the rear? ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 337 views
Tiha said: looks like a lot of custom work there, I can totally see the price, labor is not cheap. Plus all new parts, adds up in a hurry. It is shocking to see a price tag like that, but ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 7 posts * 375 views
ablediver said: My bushings on my 96' are original and riding like it. I'm getting a fair amount of body sway, particularly when I'm pulling a 2000lb GVW trailer. My 90' has the originals and ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 17 posts * 448 views
King Daddy Rabbit said: Sounds like a short. Bare wire or something. Those can take 5 minutes or hours to locate. Try places that are most likely and show any rubbing or wear. My 90 Eddie Bauer has had ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...