Look People!

RR-Texas

I needs to know how to test the Security Module and the PCM, I’ve got some information on the PCM, so far no hits on the Security, I know for a fact it won’t run without it plugged in. REALLY got to get it running again before the redhead has it towed off. She won’t I don’t think, but it may become my daily again too?

Is there a way to bypass and fire it off just to get it loaded, I can jump the fuel can you run power to the coil. I’m sure once I figure it out I’ll kick myself, I know I’m a better mechanic than this! I think all the previous 3am wake ups and all the recent moving and getting older has my brain slowed. It being 65 miles away now makes it harder to work on

Now wishing I’d gotten a 77, no modules😎

Thanks
Richard

RR-Texas

I needs to know how to test the Security Module and the PCM, I’ve got some information on the PCM, so far no hits on the Security, I know for a fact it won’t run without it plugged in. REALLY got to get it running again before the redhead has it towed off. She won’t I don’t think, but it may become my daily again too?

Is there a way to bypass and fire it off just to get it loaded, I can jump the fuel can you run power to the coil. I’m sure once I figure it out I’ll kick myself, I know I’m a better mechanic than this! I think all the previous 3am wake ups and all the recent moving and getting older has my brain slowed. It being 65 miles away now makes it harder to work on

Now wishing I’d gotten a 77, no modules😎

Thanks
Richard
Think I’m gonna have to throw some parts at it, PCM it being 65 miles away makes towing cost prohibitive and it’s not the friendliest place to be trying to diagnose it now. (If you’ve ever been around angry redheads) if the pcm don’t work I’ll have to use a tow bar it

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FronkMC