Lift Question?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pabstblue454

Reaction score
i have a 67 4x4 bronco, and i was wondering how difficult it would be to lift it i was tinking around 3-5", ive done alot of work on muscle cars and a little on some older trucks but never lifted anything!! and if i lift it is there anything special i will have to change or need besides what would come in the kit??

-Lance

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Use a 3.5" lift so the drivlines don't have extreme angles. If you need more lift for larger tires use a 1-3" body lift or trim the fenders. James Duff makesa real good 3.5" lift kit. I tried Wildhorses first and wasn't pleased. Got the Duff set-up and its a smoother ride and flexes further. Its not hard to install the lift, the hardest part is the c-bushings, you have to tighten the bolts up evently on both sides are equal. Do this by connecting the radius arms to the axle and have the ends touching the ground. While tightening the bolts in an X pattern going from one side to the other if you see one of the arms lift, go to the other side and tighten it up to equal. Keep the ends touching the ground, this way you know its level. Other than that everything comes apart and goes back together the way it came out.

Bronco_Stump.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula