Lift Kit / Tire recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MT1983

Reaction score
Hello - just got a stripped down, two-door 2023 Bronco. It has the smaller tires, and I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on lift kits (probably 2 inch lift) and what size tires I can put on. Contacted Ford directly, and they said I can only go one size up from stock . . . Seems like they’re being too conservative. Please let me know if you’ve done lifts / put larger tires in your 2023 2-door Bronco Base model. Thanks so much!!!

paul rondelli

Reaction score
Not sure I would modify my ride if it was still under warranty.

Ford would love to deny any claim against the drivetrain due to the lift.

You might be able to fight it in court ..... but how do you prove that the lift did not cause strain on the drive train? Expert witnesses can go either way.

In my opinion the 4 cylinder is a little undersized to start throwing bigger tires and a lift at her. I know that boost solves any power issues ...... but boost does come at a cost of heat.

Heat (and water) is the one thing that causes electrical components to act a fool ..... Ford could argue that by installing a lift and bigger tires ..... the excess heat would cause premature failure in any electrical component.

I think they are using the re-gearing to justify the Sasquatch packages lift and tires

If it were me... I would look into what Ford did to market the sasquatch package and do the exact same modifications.... that way it would be hard for Ford to deny any warranty claims.

chrlsful

Reaction score
lotsa call backs on new bronk due to rush to mrkt. Like any change due ur due diligence (like U R right now) BEFORE and money down/change.

Go by the typical bronk vendors too (8 or 12 of the better 1s in total?) as they already doing wack jobs to this model. They test/engineer upgrades like lift.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo