Kikenhorse Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Reaction score
I am pleased to say I have again been able to have a Bronco II . My first one was a 84 and I owned it for 3 years un the late 90s.

Last Fall I had a friend who had a B2 he was not using on a regular basis so I purchased it and during the Fall I was able to complete most all the repairs it needed mechanically. I also did whatever else I felt was required to make it a good reliable restored vehicle. It is a 1986 4X4.

There is a lot of thse vehicles available in this area for parts so I picked up a roof consul and a floor one for next to nothing. I am currently making up another set of wheels and tires for it.

The BroncoII was repainted this last week and it looks like new.

I plan to use it only limitedly as a second vehicle as I continue to restore it and search for updates for it. I plan on a new or different front seat aswell as updated interior sunvisors perhaps from a car with delux interior. I currently have a exterior sunvisor on order as well as vent shades.

Although the B2 has 205000KM's ( 123000 miles) it works great. I have a 302 engine in my shop all rebuilt wilh Edelbrock parts and accesories I do not plan on putting it in the B2 as long as the 2.9L continues to preform as well as it does.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23