Key start issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motech

Reaction score
anyone that is not a professional can see what they need.

I'm a pro, disassembled more of these columns than I can count, and I can't see what I might need there. Maybe with a more clear picture and a nomenclature, but it's just not there, or anywhere else on their site.

Don't get me wrong here: I believe you when you say that they're nice and friendly, and I'm sure that their $19.00 instructional PDF can get you through it. But nothing I saw free on that site will come close to the exceptional expert insight from the folks on this forum and a good YouTube video.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I'm a pro, disassembled more of these columns than I can count, and I can't see what I might need there. Maybe with a more clear picture and a nomenclature, but it's just not there, or anywhere else on their site.

Don't get me wrong here: I believe you when you say that they're nice and friendly, and I'm sure that their $19.00 instructional PDF can get you through it. But nothing I saw free on that site will come close to the exceptional expert insight from the folks on this forum and a good YouTube video.
I,ve done my share too. A picture can help anyone who has not.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Say
I,ve done my share too. A picture can help anyone who has not.
,since we all come hear to try and help one another. How about you fixing his steering column for free. It would be nice for him and all of us. To see we all help one another. Since your a pro. It shouldn,t take you long and for free. It,d be a good idea if you would.

Motech

Reaction score
Say

,since we all come hear to try and help one another. How about you fixing his steering column for free. It would be nice for him and all of us. To see we all help one another. Since your a pro. It shouldn,t take you long and for free. It,d be a good idea if you would.

I thought of that, but presuming you're talking about @Wavey Davey 's 96 Bronco thread up here in 2023, he's some 2800 miles and another country off in Toronto.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I thought of that, but presuming you're talking about @Wavey Davey 's 96 Bronco thread up here in 2023, he's some 2800 miles and another country off in Toronto.
Has anyone noticed some reply are given--buy someone and they didn,t say it? I have hear lately and wondering if others had the same reaction?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke