Introductions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Okay, I think I am figuring this out. I have a 74 and got it 10 years ago. I needed a new ride and I had my choice of vehicles....a fully ground up restored 66 Mustang (1 owner) or the Bronco. My wife said she didn't care, as long as I was happy. Came home in the Bronco. It is Root Beer brown on the bottom and Cream soda on the top. My son, 4 at the time, said it looks like "Toby" on the "Thomas the Tank Engine" program. So, it is now called Toby. (I added "the dancing" part myself...). It was a repo from a finance company, with about 165,000 miles. I waited 5 years to blow the 302, and 3 more to do the NP 435. I changed out the low-back seats for some RX-7 highbacks, Duff spring & C-bushings, 3 complete sets of drum brakes, and rattled 2 stereos into boxes of junk.

When we got the Bronco, we had one kid. Now we have 4. They all fight over who gets to drive it when they get licences, and who gets it when I die. My wife rode to the hospital in it when she was in labor with our last child. That was fun!

I will post some pictures soon! Next on the horizon is a set of disc's, roll cage, new carb/intake and maybe new heads, as I don't have to smog the thing any more.

Rock on!

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
When it comes time, get yourself a quadrajet carb. They run at any angle.

Most people think I run EFI when I'm flexing the suspension and about to roll...

Its 10 times better than the Edelbrock, Holley and Carter I've ran before it.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
welcome to the zone!! Be sure to post some pics and start a gallery!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! I am a muscle car fan at heart, particularly the early Stangs!!! You made the right choice...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls