Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ouzel

Reaction score
Hello my name name is Jason aka. Ouzel which is a kind of fishing bird by the way.

I have had an uncut 1966 half-cab for 6yrs. It has an '71, Inline 6, 200 cid bored 40thds over. The brakes are done, new carb, solid T-case D20,The frame and suspention mounts are great but every moving part will need to be replaced.

The restoration of this truck is taking a little longer to finish then first suspected. Projects this month, rebuild motor, rebuild three speed and instal floor shifter, new clutch, new rear leaf springs(2 inch helpers and front coils and shocks to come next year$, Duff's I think?) , instrument cluster, new tach, body mounts.

I use the truck to get to my favorite fishing holes In the B.C. Canadain mountains so its well used. Even mosltly stock (read body damage) this little truck goes where ever I dare to point it. Sure its only a 6 but I honestly wouldn't want to go over 90MPH in my truck anyway I plan on slowly enjoying/restoring and driveing this truck for a long time to come.

:)>-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23