I found out a fix for the water coming int the floor area on my 78 bronco. Hope it helps someone. I,ll try putting pictures up.-Hear goes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

johnnyreb

Reaction score
How to tell to fix water coming in from floor.

Attachments

• Drain container from the wiper are.jpg
    Drain container from the wiper are.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 6
  • ouside water drain catcher(bulge) from wiper area.jpg
    ouside water drain catcher(bulge) from wiper area.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 6
  • inside vent where water comes in--when outside drain bul;ge becomes stopped up..jpg
    inside vent where water comes in--when outside drain bul;ge becomes stopped up..jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
J

johnnyreb

Reaction score
How to tell to fix water coming in from floor.
When the WATER DRAIN CATCHER would get water in it during a down pour. Water would pour in throught the vent .Down onto the floor. During a SLOW RAIN it would still come in but not noticable. When I checked the drain hole in the WATER CATCHER. It had a real small drain. and when I cut the hole it it. It was clear full of leaves and mud. Now the area under the wipers fill up with leaves. You can take a 5 gallon bucket of water and they pour out and NOW WATER does DOES NOT come in the vents . Saves your floor and carpet.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar