Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 13, 2022 * 7 posts * 198 views
Pamm said: 1995 Auto Trans 5.0 Bronco. It dies when put in drive or 2nd but low and rev does fine. I can put in low gear, get rolling and shift into drive and does well, Shop said trans bad ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 18 posts * 339 views
johnnyreb said: I killed the plugs in my 78 bronco . Before I buy another set . I,d like to get other(s) opinions who have. The likes and did-likes about them. Thanks. I had Champions because ... Read more >>
February 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 263 views
Psychotic Ink said: everything except chasie is for sale. Has no paperwork or vins so sale as parts only. Read more >>
February 09, 2022 * 11 posts * 489 views
cwtaylor737 said: The alternator wiring connector failure in a related to an under designed harness for the 2G Alternator. There was a recall on this in the early 90's. I haven't bought a 2G lately ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 1 post * 19 views
BroncoNewbie1100 said: Here's the situation, bought a Bronco in milk crates. It was a 5.0 truck swapped with a 5.8. I put then engine and trans in hooked up everything and I'm left with there 2 connections. ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 2 posts * 154 views
milan65 said: I have it. The heating may not work as one of the contacts are broken off, but the rest is good. Located in Las Vegas, NV. Read more >>
February 13, 2022 * 10 posts * 587 views
johnnyreb said: Havw you thought about the NEXT time you drop the tank. MARL UNDER THE FLOOR ARE and cut it out Make a door with the cut out part(a little bigger so you can work with the wires ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 6 posts * 532 views
johnnyreb said: What kind of mileage are you expecting ? What kind of fuel will it be running? This ethanol gas sure will be bad for it. Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 850 views
Broncosandpartsgarage said: Are use at least three people. And have the tailgate closed as much as you can when you start ******** in the pigtail to the body Read more >>
February 09, 2022 * 10 posts * 982 views
chrlsful said: look @ WHOLE drive line B4 a change (add in which motor 300, 302, 351, 400M). (engine) Transmish, Transfer, Rear Gear, Tire Dia Save some $'n use an on-line gear caculater to 'play' ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...